Analysis and PDE seminars at Aalto
Seminar on analysis and geometry
Analysis and geometry seminar is held usually on Wednesdays at 12-14 in M3.
- 18.9. 12:15 Jens Habermann (Erlangen): Finite propagation speed for parabolic quasiminimizers – M3 (M234)
- 18.9. 13:15 Daniel Faraco (UA Madrid): Non-linear Beltrami equation – M3 (M234)
- 18.9. 14:15 Fredrik Hoeg (NTNU): Concave power solutions of the Dominative p-Laplace equation – M3 (M234)
- 25.9. 12:15 Sylvester Eriksson-Bique (UCLA): Loewner carpets and quasi symmetric maps – M3 (M234)
Can we classify subsets of the plane that are 2-Ahlfors regular and 2-Loewner? In general, can we describe planar Loewner metric spaces. In this talk I will discuss my and my co-authors results on constructing examples, giving sufficient conditions and finding uniformizing maps for these spaces. Connections to Sobolev extension domains and geometric group theory will be described.
- 2.10. 12:15 Prashanta Garain: Existence results to some singular p-Laplace equations – M3 (M234)
Page content by: webmaster-math [at] list [dot] aalto [dot] fi