Analysis and PDE seminars at Aalto
Seminar on analysis and geometry
Analysis and geometry seminar is held usually on Wednesdays at 12-14 in M3.
Harmonic analysis and PDE seminar
Starting from fall 2017, we have a new schedule. The seminar is held once in 3 weeks but with two one-hour talks. The time is the same as before Fridays at 14-16. The place alternates between the University of Helsinki Kumpula Campus (Exactum room C124) and the Aalto University Otaniemi Campus (Main Building room M3).
Everyone interested is welcome!
- 16.1. 12:15 Anastasia Molchanova (Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, Novosibirsk): TBA – M3 (M234)
- 22.1. 14:15 Miska Rissanen: Estimates for the spherical maximal function (diploma thesis talk) – M3 (M234)
- 23.1. 12:15 Julian Weigt: Almost-Orthogonality of Restricted Haar Functions – M3 (M234)
- 29.1. 15:00 Jaakko Lehtinen: TBA – A1
(to be communicated)
- 30.1. 12:15 Kristian Moring: TBA – M3 (M234)
- 6.2. 12:15 Vincenzo Vespri (University of Firenze): Some regularity problems concerning anisotropic operators – M3 (M234)
- 13.2. 12:15 Emma-Karoliina Kurki: TBA – M3 (M234)
- 27.2. 12:15 Leah Schätzler (University of Erlangen): Existence of variational solutions for doubly nonlinear equations of porous medium type – M3 (M234)
- 6.3. 12:15 Cintia Pacchiano: TBA – M3 (M234)
- 13.3. 12:15 Olli Saari (University of Bonn): TBA – M3 (M234)
Page content by: webmaster-math [at] list [dot] aalto [dot] fi