Laskutupa (mathematics tutoring lab)
Y190c, Otakaari 1When:
10:00 - 18:00, Monday to Thursday. See the detailed schedule belowWhat:
Contact: David Radnell
- Lasutupa is a free help centre primarily aimed at students in the basic mathamtics courses (MS-A) although students from any mathematics courses are welcome to come for help.
- You can drop in any time without the need for advance registration.
- You are welcome to study in the room alone or in a group.
- The room is staffed with 1 or 2 tutors.
- The tutors can help you with general concepts and difficulties you may have understading the lecture materials. They will also help you solve exercises by guiding you towards a solution. But please don't expect them to solve your exercises for you. Also note that tutors can not be expected to be immediately familiar with the details of every course. See below for information on which tutors have exerpertise in which advanced courses.
, M223, Otakaari 1, firstname.lastname@example.org
- There many be small changes in the scheule from week to week
- Please note the room is also used by the Business School, Monday - Thursday, 14:00- 17:00
Period IV, 27.02 - 09.04, 2019 (Draft version, 25.02)
|| MM(to 13), RS
||EM, MM(from 13)
|| RS, TL
|| EM, TL
Note! Each tutor has one or more superpowers. It is advisable, if possible, to target a tutor whose superpower is helpful in solving your problem!
Tutors and their superpowers:
EM = Eija Myötyri (M,L,D)
GM = Georg Metsalo (M,S,D, T)
HO = Hannu Ojanen (M,K,R,T)
MM = Markku Malmivuori (M,K,L,T)
RS = Roni Sihvonen (M)
SE = Stavros Evdoridis (M, L , K, R, E)
SM = Said Moradi (M)
SP = Sami Piippo (M,K)
TA = Tommi Antilla (M, T)
TL = Tuomas Lebedeff (M)
TR = Tommi Raita (M)
VS = Ville Saarikivi (M)
M = matematiikka (differentiaali- ja integraalilaskenta 1 - 3, matriisilaskenta)
T = todennäköisyyslaskenta ja tilastotiede
K = kompleksianalyysi
L = lineaarialgebra ja differentiaaliyhtälöt
O = osittaisdifferentiaaliyhtälöt
R = Fourier-analyysi
E = Euclidean spaces
D = diskreetti matematiikka
N = numeeriset menetelmät ja Matlab
S = svenskspråkig
Page content by: webmaster-math [at] list [dot] aalto [dot] fi