Welcome to the home page of the research group in Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations (NPDE). The group is based at Aalto University School of Science with close ties to several other Finnish and foreign universities.
In our research we rely heavily on group work and international collaboration.
The NPDE group has published over 100 research papers and secured over 3 M€ external funding 2012-.
Scientific events organized by the NPDE group
The research is funded by
If you are interested in working with us, please contact Juha Kinnunen and Riikka Korte or other group members.
See the Mathematics Genealogy Project
News and events
- Kristian Moring received a doctoral training grant for 2019-20 from the Magnus Ehrnrooth Foundation.
- Latest in Geometric Analysis. Celebration of Pekka Koskela's 59th Birthday, Bedlewo 24-30 Nov 2019
- Semester Geometry and Analysis in Function and Mapping Theory on Euclidean and Metric Measure Spaces, Warsaw 1 Sep-30 Nov 2019
- Hausdorff School on Modeling and Analysis of Evolutionary Problems in Materials Science, Bonn 23-27 Sept 2019
- 4th BCAM-UPV/EHU summer school on harmonic analysis and PDEs: Restriction theory, Bilbao 1-5 July 2019
- Equadiff 2019, Leiden 8-12 July 2019
- Barcelona Analysis Conference, 25-28 June 2019
- Nonlinear Averaging and PDEs, Levico Terme 19-22 June 2019
- The 15th Romanian-Finnish Analysis Seminar and the 10th Function spaces, differential operators and nonlinear analysis (FSDONA), Turku 10-15 June 2019
- Fluids and Variational Methods, Budapest 10-14 June 2019
- Harmonic analysis and PDEs, Helsinki 3-7 June 2019.
- Partial Differential Equations in Analysis and Mathematical Physics, Santa Margherita di Pula (Cagliari) 29 May-1 June 2019
- Workshop on Analysis of nonlocal and nonsmooth models, Bielefeld 25-29 March 2019
20.3. 12:15 Istvan Prause: Schwarz lemma, quasiconformal mappings and interpolation – M3 (M234)
27.3. 12:15 Kristian Moring: Global higher integrability of weak solutions for systems of porous medium type – M3 (M234)
3.4. 12:15 Mohamed Serry (Bundeswehr University Munich): TBA – M3 (M234)
Leah Schätzler 10.2.–2.3.
Olli Saari 3.3.–16.3.
Carlos Mudarra 28.4.–8.6.
Page content by: webmaster-math [at] list [dot] aalto [dot] fi