Welcome to the home page of the research group in Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations (NPDE). The group is based at Aalto University School of Science with close ties to several other Finnish and foreign universities.
In our research we rely heavily on group work and international collaboration.
The research is funded by
If you are interested in working with us, please contact Juha Kinnunen and Riikka Korte or other group members.
See the Mathematics Genealogy Project
News and events
- Harmonic Analysis and Geometric Measure Theory, CIRM Marseille 2-6 Oct 2017
- New Perspectives in the Theory of Function Spaces and their Applications, Bedlewo (Poland) 17-23 Sept 2017
- Nonstandard Growth Phenomena, Turku 29-31 Aug 2017
- Juha gives an invited talk in Equadiff 2017 Minisymposium Aymptotic Analysis of Nonlinear Parabolic Equations, Bratislava 24-28 July 2017
- Geometric Analysis and Related Topics in honour of Tadeusz Iwaniec's 70th birthday, Bedlewo (Poland) 16-22 July 2017
- Third Summer School on Harmonic Analysis and Partial Differential Equations, Bilbao 10-14 July 2017
- Geometric Measure Theory, Warwick 10-14 July 2017
- Sampling Theory and Applications, Tallinn 3-7 July 2017
- Juha gives an invited talk in the conferece Harnack's Inequalities and Nonlinear Operators, Cortona 18-24 June 2017
- From Solid Mechanics to Mathematical Analysis, Institut Poincare (Paris) 15-16 June
- Tuomo gives an invited talk in the 23rd Rolf Nevanlinna Colloquium, Zurich 12-16 June 2017
- 2016-2017 Warwick EPSRC Symposium: School in Analysis and PDE, 12-16 June 2017
- Juha gives an invited talk in the conference New Trends on Calculus of Variations and PDEs, Firenze-Montecatini, 12-15 June 2017
- International Conference on Elliptic and Parabolic Problems, Gaeta 22-25 May 2017
- Mini-workshop Geometry in May, University of Helsinki 2-3 May 2017
- Riikka gives a course on Analysis in Metric Spaces on 10 April-18 May 2017. See the course announcement
- Olli has a postdoc position at the Mathematical Sciences Research Institute (MSRI) at Berkeley in Jan-May 2017 related to a program in Harmonic Analysis
Nageswari Shanmugalingam 14.5.–17.5.
Page content by: webmaster-math [at] list [dot] aalto [dot] fi