Telephone: +358 50 406 5778
Department of Mathematics and Systems Analysis
P.O. Box 11100
Otakaari 1, Espoo
- Metric Geometry and Geometric Functional Analysis
- Probability and Ergodic Theory
Papers and preprints:
Seminar talks and short research visits:
- Characterizing the metric compactification of Lp spaces by random measures. (2019)
Annals of Functional Analysis (in press). [arXiv]
- Geometry seminar, University of Jyväskylä. May 2018.
- Stochastics seminar, Aalto university. August 2018.
- Geometric and Functional Analysis seminar, University of Helsinki. September 2018.
- Workshop on Operator Theoretic Aspects of Ergodic Theory, Kiel. November 2018.
- Analysis Stockholm seminar, KTH. November 2018.
- Analysis seminar, University of Kent. December 2018.
- INRIA-Ecole Polytechnique, February 2019.
- Geometry seminar, University of Jyväskylä. May 2019.
- Stochastics and Statistics seminar, Aalto university. August 2019.
- Workshop on Banach spaces and Banach lattices, ICMAT September 2019.
- Dynamics, Geometry and Combinatorics, Bernoulli Center. October 2019.
Page content by: webmaster-math [at] list [dot] aalto [dot] fi